Sunday, January 29, 2017

New Thing 29, New Thing Every Day: Visit FailBlog.org

Goodness, I just almost did not get to my New Thing Every Day today! For a Sunday, I have been so freaking slammed and I just got done with everything at 9:45 pm. But I did it!

Here is another entry from that list of 20 Most Interesting Websites that I found. Today, I visited FailBlog.org, which is kinds of a haphazard cataloging of stories and posts about people who have screwed something up in some sort of fantastic way. I can see how someone would find it funny -- and I get that I am getting to be a bit of a fuddy-duddy in my old age -- but it really is not my thing. The older I get, the less joy I get out of making fun of people, even those who may deserve it at least a little (okay, so I still really like making fun of the people I love and who can give it back to me).

I'm no judger, though, so check it out if you want.

Either way, have an awesome week!

- sean

No comments:

Post a Comment