Thursday, January 26, 2017

New Thing 26, New Thing Every Day: [SURPRISE] Do Something Nice for Leigh that I Have Never Done

The thing about today's New Thing is that it will not actually land until sometime in the future  -- how long? who knows?!? -- and what it actually is, is a total surprise. I really did do something nice for Leigh that I have never done before, and I am pretty excited about it.

Those who know me, know that I do nice things for Leigh pretty frequently. So I turned out to be pretty hard to come up with a new thing. I thought and thought; I Googled like I had never Googled before; and finally it just came to me. Thankfully, I was able to find a place hat could do what I wanted, and today I set the wheels in motion.

At some undisclosed date and location, the thing will happen, and I am so excited about it!

I promise I will report on what happens, when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment