Friday, February 3, 2017

New Thing 34, New Thing Every Day -- Look Up 10 Things Using Wikipedia's Random Article Function

Did you even know that Wikipedia has a "Random Article" function? That is one of the great things about my New Thing Every Day project; it is the only reason I know about Random Article. So, for my project, I looked up 10 articles and read about them. Honestly, I did not learn very much that will ever be useful to me, but it was still fun. Perhaps the most interesting thing is that the randomness actually shared the names of two soccer players with me. Weird.

Check it out when you have some time to kill.
  1. Birdbrook Road Nature Reserve
  2. Suffosion
  3. Karyoklepty
  4. Pak Sadat Colony
  5. Paisley (design)
  6. Drill Shed, Fortitude Valley
  7. Serginho (footballer, born 1984)
  8. Sinornithosaurus
  9. Teridian Semiconductor
  10. Ayo Saka

No comments:

Post a Comment