Wednesday, February 1, 2017

New Thing 32, New Thing Every Day -- Watch One of the "Real Housewives" Shows

I feel very sheltered. Somehow, I have managed to live 46 years without seeing any more than about a minute of any of the "Real Housewives" shows. Today, I have remedied this deficit in my life. Here are the thoughts that went through my mind, watching the show, as I had them.
  1. The women I know do not dress like this.
  2. Many of the men I know do dress like this.
  3. So much cleavage.
  4. These people sure have a lot of money.
  5. I like the word "frenemy".
  6. Sex toy business?!?
  7. The way the people in this show talk is very different than the way I talk (the sound and nuance of the language).
  8. Okay, we are moving into a scene where these people are totally going to have sex. This is an example of why I will never get a reality TV show.
  9. Are there really business people who dress like this in the office? I like it!
  10. I want to start waving my finger in people's faces when I talk.
  11. This one woman is definitely an attorney like I have never seen before.
  12. Hammer pants!
  13. Goodness! That one guy hit that other guy,
  14. "How do you keep it lit in the bedroom?" Really, I don't know.
  15. So much boy-girl drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment