Wednesday, May 24, 2017

New Thing 142, New Thing Every Day: Get a Therapeutic Massage (Tawnee, at Wellaware)

In 46 years of life, I had actually never had a professional massage of any kind, and it seemed like it was probably about time. I posted on Facebook to find someone to do it and received many, many excellent suggestions. In the end, though, I had to go with Tawnee Benner because she is the wife of my college friend Mike Benner, and none of the other suggestions are married to a college friend. How could any of them have competed with that?

Fortunately, Tawnee is a trained, professional massage therapist at Boone Hospital's Wellaware, so I knew she had to be good. Today, we had a half hour session and it really was pretty great. If I do it again, I will definitely call Tawnee; and I absolutely recommend her.

No comments:

Post a Comment