Tuesday, May 9, 2017

New Thing 127, New Thing Every Day: Participate in a Focus Group

I actually got a call last week from a national focus group company, asking me to participate in one. They wouldn't give me any details -- just the time, location, and the fact that they would pay me $125. A little money is always nice, but I said yes because it seemed like an interesting experience and would be such a great New Thing.

Unfortunately, I can't really report anything about the experience because I signed an agreement that I would not divulge any details, and they even filmed me agreeing not to say anything. All I can say is that it was a focus group about community issues. Oh, and I can say that my friend Monty was also there. The content and experience were very cool and I am so glad I did it. Hopefully I can repor on the details at some point in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment