Wednesday, May 10, 2017

New Thing 128, New Thing Every Day: Donate Children's Books to Ronald McDonald House


Really, every aspect of this New Thing was super fun. I went to Yellow Dog Book Shop on 9th Street and found a bunch of high quality books, a few that I had read and others that I would have enjoyed at the right age. I had never been to Yellow Dog, so this was fun, all on its own.

Then, I had a chamber ribbon cutting for Ronald McDonald House, so that was my chance. Terry, the director, was there and said they would be happy to add the books in their library. Isn't it cool that they have a library? Of course they do.

I think everyone who reads this should donate books to Ronald McDonald House, or to some children's charity where children could put them to good use. Just a thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment