Saturday, July 29, 2017

New Thing 206, New Thing Every Day: Try a Plant Protein Drink

[Note: This is actually yesterday's New Thing, and I did it then, but just did not get around to doing the post.]

One of the interesting aspects of my New Thing Every Day project is those days when I feel like I need something easy to do that is not already on my list for later. Sometimes when that happens, I just go to a grocery store or someplace and find something I have never eaten or had to drink before.

That is how I stumbled upon PlantFusion Complete Plant Protein shakes, at Clovers. Everything in it is really good for you, with no gluten or pretty much anything else that causes some folks a problem. And it is pretty tasty, a lot like the Carnation Instant Breakfast drinks I used to have when I was younger. The one I got was vanilla, and I am sure I will have it again from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment