Thursday, July 27, 2017

New Thing 205, New Thing Every Day: Create an Original Recipe

My goal was to create something delicious (to me, anyway), simple, quick, and inexpensive. Also, I wanted it to be healthy in the context of The Wahls Protocol (an MS-centric diet for health that I follow). Here is what I invented, and officially shared on a Wahls site just a few minutes ago. I hope you enjoy it!


Super Tasty Sulfur Bomb

Ingredients
Kimchi
Portobello Mushroom Capa
Fresh Avocado

Instructions
1.              •  Take the stem out of the mushroom cap.
2.              •  Fill with four heaping tablespoons of kimchi.
3.              •  Cook in the oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
4.              •  Put ¼-1/2 fresh, sliced avocado either on top, or to the side.
5.              Gobble it up!

With three sulfur rich foods and nothing else, this is great for those of use enjoying The Wahls Protocol, and totally delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment