Wednesday, July 12, 2017

New Thing 190, New Thing Every Day: Send Someone an Anonymous E-Mail

Did you even know that it is possible to send someone an anonymous e-mail? I didn't. It was just something I stumbled across while I was on the Internet, trying to figure out something I could do for today's New Thing, without getting off the couch; and this is the perfect thing.

Here is the e-mail I sent:

Hi XXXXX!

No, this is not a hoax or a scam or something like that. I am just sending you an anonymous e-mail to tell you how awesome you are. Long ago, you made a tremendous impact on my life. Because of you, I am a better person; I am doing at least a little bit more to make the world a better place.

Even better, this e-mail could be coming from one of thousands of people, all over the country. You have made a difference for so many people, and for the world. You are a truly special person.

In the event that you figure out who I am, it is not a secret, so you can say so. Otherwise, just live with the mystery and realize that there are many, many of us who could have written this message to you.

Take care, XXXXX. You are awesome.

- Me


Don't you want to send an anonymous e-mail now?

No comments:

Post a Comment