Friday, December 8, 2017

New Thing 337, New Thing Every Day: Launch a National Facebook Group for Community Radio Leaders


Those who know me know that one of my biggest characteristics is the incessant need to build relationships with people in whatever world in which I am living/working. With my new job, I looked to see if there was a Facebook group like created for folks like me -- one for community radio general managers/station managers and board members -- and there wasn't, so I decided to launch one. Of course, the biggest problem with doing this is that I know absolutely nobody in this world, outside of Columbia. Now, though, I can use the group as an excuse to reach out to people. Once I get 100 people or so to join the group, I think it will be self-perpetuating and will develop into something of real value for all participants.

No comments:

Post a Comment