Monday, November 20, 2017

New Thing 319, New Thing Every Day: Do 50 Push-Ups

Actually, I did 51 (because, you know, 50 is SO overdone).  : )

This is the last of my exercise firsts for the year (having reached my limit in wheelchair laps at the park and 100 crunches). I am hoping that I hit a weight-loss of 50 pounds for the year, but I am just doing what I already do to get there, and not exercising more or eating less or anything like that.

So, I am feeling good about my plan to get in shape. I really am in the best shape of my life, at this point, and am hoping to do a lot better. I want to get exactly where I want to be by the end of the first or second quarter of next year, and then I am mostly going to try to maintain for the rest of my life (of course, even as I write this, I am reminded that very little stays the same -- things mostly either get better or get worse). We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment