Saturday, November 18, 2017

New Thing 316, New Thing Every Day: Have My Last Day at BBB

[Did it yesterday; posted today.]

For the last two years, I have been regional director for BBB and have absolutely loved it. Really, it has been a great job that really made sense for me. Just as important, I am a true believer in the BBB mission -- building trust in the business community -- and it has been an honor to be the voice of BBB in Mid-Missouri.

It was time to go, though, and I am very excited about other work. Right now, I am focused on a few different projects -- national expansion of HerTomorrow, launching a veterans entrepreneurship center, and a few other things -- and looking at job-jobs. There are some incredibly exciting things on the horizon and I feel pretty sure that 2018 is going to be my best year yet, in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment