Tuesday, October 24, 2017

New Thing 294, New Thing Every Day: Make Gluten-Free Turkey Meat Balls

I make totally delicious turkey meatballs. Honestly, I think this is a key reason Leigh married me. And over the course of our marriage, I have just gotten better and better, ensuring that she sticks around.

Unfortunately, a major ingredient is bread crumbs and I know longer eat bread crumbs.

Desperate, I have been trying to figure out what I could do to recreate my delicious meatballs, but without breadcrumbs, eggs, or cheese. Tonight, I finally decided to add almond flour as a filler and a bit of a binder. Were they delicious? No, but they were pretty good, and I feel like I am on a path to creating a new recipe that will help me keep Leigh around for another 49 years. That is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment