Sunday, October 15, 2017

New Thing 285, New Thing Every Day: Buy and Read Men's Health Magazine

My entire life, I have never been the kind of person who reads health and fitness magazines of any kind. As may not be surprising, I just have not given much thought to these issues, and I am generally less interested in super macho male kinds of things. Today, I was at the store and the magazine caught my eye, and I am thinking a lot about health and fitness these days, so I picked it up. Reading it, there were all kinds of interesting articles about getting in shape, tasty food, having great sex, fashion, and cool products -- all things I like.

That said, reading this kind of thing on a regular basis is still probably not my cup of tea and I will most likely not become a regular reader of Men's Health magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment