Wednesday, April 5, 2017

New Thing 93, New Thing Every Day: Eat Lunch with Greg Cecil

Greg invited me to lunch just so we could get to know each other a little better, which I thought was very cool.

Here are 12 things about Greg and/or our lunch.
  1. Greg seems to really be enjoying retirement.
  2. We ate at Thip Thai on Broadway, one of my favorite lunch places.
  3. We both had soup. Both were delicious.
  4. Greg and I are chamber ambassadors together. That is how I know him.
  5. Greg was in development at Columbia College.
  6. He was in development at MU.
  7. He owned an insurance agency.
  8. He has been chamber director at two different chambers -- Abilene, KS and Sedalia, MO.
  9. Greg was raised in Sedalia.
  10. He is writing a book about his dad.
  11. He is at least a pretty good cook, and I think he was just being humble. He obviously knows food.
  12. Apparently -- judging by this picture I fond in the Web -- Greg plays the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment