Monday, April 24, 2017

New Thing 112, New Thing Every Day: Try Dinner from Nourish, in Columbia

Last month I went to a chamber ribbon cutting at Nourish and had a few samples, which I enjoyed, but I had never had even one full food item, much less a complete dinner. Honestly, it is a good deal healthier than Leigh and I tend to eat (although we probably eat healthier than the average American).

Tonight, Leigh was getting home late, and I was not in the mood to cook, so I ordered delivery from Nourish, using OrderUp.com. It was really great! We won't be eating there every week, but we will totally go back again. We tried a bunch of different things and all were pretty good. Our favorite was definitely the mac and cheese, with quinoa pasta, spinach, and chicken added.

Definitely recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment