Sunday, March 19, 2017

New Thing 78, New Thing Every Day: Try Herbal Tea

I am not a big coffee drinker, so maybe it should not be shocking that I am not a big tea drinker, and I had not tasted herbal coffee until today. Starbucks was my first stop, but they did not have any (or maybe they did, but the kid at the counter said they did not). So I solicited help from Facebook and took Crystal Umfress's suggestion to go to The Grind because the suggestion cam quickly and I was close (thanks Crystal!).

Following Ginger West's suggestion to go with her namesake, I chose lemon & ginger herbal tea. Now that I have had it, I will say that it was fine, but I do not think I could really taste it. I was born without a sense of smell, which makes me miss most of the more subtle tastes. I am glad I had it, though. One more New Thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment