Thursday, March 16, 2017

New Thing 75, New Thing Every Day: Try Red Bull

Here are my 10+ thoughts about trying Red Bull energy drink for the first time.
  1. Probably I am too old to drink Red Bull.
  2. Red Bull is one of those consumables that did not even exist when I was growing up. I am always fascinated by those things.
  3. Red Bull is not nearly as carbonated as I thought it would be.
  4. It is much fruitier that I thought it would be.
  5. It does not seem like Red Bull is going to be something I drink a lot.
  6. Maybe if I had it with vodka?
  7. So, I guess caffeine is what makes it an energy drink?
  8. A small percentage of the population is not affected at all by caffeine. I am one of them.
  9. Now that I have tasted Red Bull, I really do not need to finish this can.
  10. Leigh says Red Bull smells like cough syrup.
  11. When I really need an energy boost, I am going to stick to sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment